Employing Unit: Colonial Farm Credit / Windsor VA office
Position Title: Loan Specialist (loan processor for Farm Credit loans)
Salary: $39,000+ commensurate with experience and qualifications
Colonial Farm Credit has an excellent employment opportunity as a Loan Specialist (Processor) in its Windsor VA office (position will also provide support in its Waverly and Courtland offices as needed). Under the general direction of the Loan Operations Supervisor,
this position is responsible for loan and accounting functions related to loan processing, loan closing, and loan servicing following procedures specific to Farm Credit, as well as a variety of administrative responsibilities. The position works closely with
relationship managers (loan officers), handles all aspects of loan closings subsequent to approval through post closing, and will be responsible for loan servicing (i.e., loan payments, loan disbursements, and preparation of loan documents). The position requires
clear communication with attorneys/settlement agents and borrowers.
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- Mortgage (TRID) and/or legal (residential real estate closings) experience
- High school graduate (minimum)
- Minimum of three years related work experience
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and work independently (general supervision)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone, customer service, grammatical, and organizational skills
- Acceptable background reports (credit, criminal, driving, and drug testing)
- Associate’s degree from community or business college
Windsor Office, 11295 Windsor Blvd, Windsor VA 23487
Applications Accepted Until:
Friday, September 28, 2018
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ColonialFC-HR@AgFirst.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster.